Friday 3 April 2015

Welcome, my facilitators and mediators!

Living in this point of the universe, I must admit that Media has formed a part of our lives. The term - MEDIA, has always fascinated me. The hardships that people in media go through, the passion that keeps them going, the incidents that they encounter, the opinions that they form and most importantly the significant role that they play. When I say Media, generally a bunch of reporters with cameramen flashes before us, however, media is much more deeper to understand and expanded to learn about. My occasional interactions with media persons pertaining to various sector like - print, digital and broadcast never fail to amuse me. The immense talent and creativity makes me wonder how on earth are people blessed with such a pool of talents and intelligence. Their insights on matters, decisions of crucial moments and using the best of the worst situation is something that engaging and alluring.


image source - http://ec.europa.eu/digital-agenda/sites/digital-agenda/files/EU%20Media%20Futures%20Forum%20pic_0.jpg


I believe that there is quite a lot to learn about media which textbooks or notes just cannot teach us. Afterall the learning never ends and it is we who have to look out of the window. Their survival and growth stories won't just inspire you but indeed make you feel proud of being a part of this sphere.
I welcome you to this blog, here you are going to encounter some of the creatively quirkiest people who don't need to dress up formal to set an impression because their intelligence speaks for them. If you love to interact, to gain knowledge, to listen and analyse opinions, to know the story "behind the scenes', to appreciate the work of art well, then this blog is meant for you.

1 comment: